Tuesday, January 14, 2014

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Woot woot!!!!! Today is my birthday!!!!! I can't believe I'm 27! I don't look 27 though. I've always looked much younger. I used to hate! Obviously you know, when you're 21 you don't want to look like you're 17 haha but now I'm ok with that! I always say my looks will come in handy when I'm 40! Hahahaa!

Well here are my birthday nails!!! These took FOREVER!!! And my other hand....lawd it's a mess lol. I had a completely different look in mind leading up to my birthday. Something more elegant and sophisticated I guess you can say. I though being 27 I would do something a little less, wow! But then it came time to do my nails and I was like "Eff that!!!" lol

I used so many colors in here I don't even know where to start. And a lot of it, especially the detail work was done with acrylic paints. I know they're nowhere near perfect but I just love them!!!!!!!!!!!

Although it is my birthday I am sick :( I developed a horrible cough last night and it's just gotten worse today and now I have a stuffy nose and sore throat. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh! It's my birthday, I can cry if I want to right?! lol



2 comments:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!