Thursday, December 5, 2013

Holiday Leopard & Chevron

Hi guys!!! So I finally have some nail art for you!!! I kept it simple and what I know I'm good at because I'm completely out of practice but I think I still got it! I did this really cute holiday themed look including my famous chevron and some leopard spots that were both inspired by some Christmas ribbon at my work.

Colors used:
Sally Hansen - Green With Envy
Nicole by OPI - Please Red-Cycle
Island Girl - Island Paradise
Dashing Housewife Polish - Under the Mistletoe
Different Dimension - Good Evening Clarice







I love how this came out! I think I might have this be my Christmas mani but maybe change out the leopard spots for a Christmas tree! We shall see! Hopefully I get to do more designs this month! Thank you to those who stuck around through all my swatching! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!