Friday, November 8, 2013

WhippedUP Polish Swatches & Review

Hi dolls! I have a few random swatches from WhippedUP Polish!! Ariana has a lot of great polishes on sale right now! Make sure to check out her site! http://whippeduppolish.bigcartel.com/!



ZOOM BLUE
A really pretty turquoise-y shade with a frosted finish. Pretty good formula. Applied really nice and evenly. No pulling or streaking. Here is two coats plus topcoat.




PRETTY SCARY
This glitter bomb is packed with multiple black and pastel glitters from shreds, bars, hexes, and skulls in a scattered holo base! How fun is this! A teeny tiny bit of fishing for the skulls, really just more of a swirl of the brush but nothing severe. Here is one even coat plus a little dabbing over "Zoom Blue" plus topcoat.




TAY
A stunning glitter topper!!! Full of large holo purple dots, medium green and purple dots, lavender hexes, various gold glitters and a scattered holo in a muted lime tinted base. Absolutely phenomenal! Amazing formula, no fishing and so dimensional! Here is one dabbed coat over Zoya "Raven". AHHHHH STUNNING!

And here she is matte!! I don't know which one I like better!




ICY MELONS
A super fun glitter bomb! Full of multiple sizes and colors of glitter. It reminds me of a jawbreaker! Really awesome coverage and great formula. Here is one coat over white plus topcoat.





Zoom Blue, Pretty Scary and Tay are all available now at http://whippeduppolish.bigcartel.com/ and are on sale for only $5!!! Get them now while you still can!!! Icy Melons is not yet released, date is to be determined.




DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with WhippedUP Polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!