Friday, November 8, 2013

WhippedUP Polish Interstellar Travel Collection

Where are all my nerdy ladies at?! We all have a nerdy side and who says nerds can't be sexy! I have a fake pair of eye glasses just because my hubby likes it (t.m.i. maybe? Eh, we're all adults here and I'm sure I'm not the only one lol). Anyways, today I bring you an awesome new collection from WhippedUp Polish called Interstellar Travel. It's all spacey themed! Release date is to be determined but it's coming soon! So let's get right on into it!



VOYAGER 1
A gorgeous shifty deep purple polish. Sorry for the difference in lighting. It was the only way to capture it in true form. Great formula, applied really nice and smooth. No pulling, streaking or patchiness. Here is two coats plus topcoat.




VOYAGER 2
OH-EM-GEE....this polish is killer!!! The picture does not do it justice! A gorgeous shifty blue-y purple awesomeness in a bottle! Soooo in love with this one! I'm a bit obsessed. Again the lighting is off to capture the true awesomeness of it. I can't take it, just gorgeous! Amazing formula and definitely added to my list of favorites. Here is two coats plus topcoat.




EXPO PLANET
An opalescent base with large and medium purple dot glitters and silver moons! But sadly this was my least favorite of the bunch. It was quite thick, it pulled, it bubbled a bit and I think because it is so thick the glitters kind of get lost in it. The concept is really pretty though. Here is two coats on it's own plus topcoat.




STELLAR MAKEOUT 2.0
A really beautiful pink frosted polish. I usually don't like these sort of metallicy shades but this is so pretty! Pretty good formula, but if you're not careful it can get a bit thick. Here is two coats plus topcoat.




CUTE STAR DUST
A silver shimmery base with a multitude of various black, white, pink, and blue glitters. And there's a sneaky black heart here and there too! I didn't even realize there were hearts until I saw one on my nail lol. It's heart to tell because of the glare and it's covered by shimmer but it's on my middle nail. Great formula with good coverage. Here is two coats over Orly "Dazzle".




SAGAN LEGACY
A beautiful glitter topper with various holographic glitters in a clear base with a scattered purple shimmer. This looks best over a dark base to really showcase that purple shifty shimmer. This is two coats over OPI "Russian Navy". Applied really nicely and I love that this is so dynamic but simple at the same time. Sometimes is less is more ya know. 

And here it is matte! I love it! Looks like i'm floating through space. 




This release date for this collection is TBD but will be in the next week or so. I will make sure to update you guys when I find out! You will be able to purchase these at http://whippeduppolish.bigcartel.com/ but in the meantime WhippedUP Polish is having an awesome sale! Most things are only $5 right now! Go check it out!




DISCLAIMER: These polishes were sent to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with WhippedUP Polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!