Friday, November 22, 2013

Rain City Lacquer - Mango Macaron & Blueberry Macaron

Please welcome the two most recent shades to the Macaron Collection from Rain City Lacquer!!! These are officially available now along with all the other shades!



MANGO MACARON
A super adorable peachy crelly base with the usual amazing glitters! Pastel blue, purple and pink circles and black hearts!!! This can be worn on it's own for a toned down look but I have layered two coats over Julie G "9to5" for a bright opaque look.





BLUEBERRY MACARON
A pale blue crelly base with all the same glitters. Again will be toned down on it's own but I have layered two coats over Sinful Colors "Sugar Rush".








DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Rain City Lacquer products.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!