Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Love, Angeline - This Is The End Winter Collection 2013

Today I have the This Is The End Winter Collection from Love, Angeline that will launch 11/20!! This collection is based on the Narnia story(s)! This icy pastel collection is so gorgeous!!! Most of these contain a blue/green shimmer that the camera didn't capture on the nail but you can clearly see in the bottle.




STONE TABLE
A white crelly holo with blue/green shimmer as well as three different kinds of iridescent glitters. Here is two coats plus topcoat. Sooooo stunning! Great formula! Probably could have gone for a third coat but I love it nonetheless!





FOR ASLAN!
A pale yellow creme with blue/green shimmer. All the yellows I have that look pastel in the bottle all come out way brighter on the nail, this one is truly pastel (even though my picture it shows a bit brighter)!!! And such an amazing formula! Opaque in two coats! No streaking, pulling, bubbling. Amazing!





DAUGHTERS OF EVE
A baby pink creme with blue/green shimmer! The most perfect pink ever! Again opaque in two coats. Same great formula!





ALWAYS WINTER AND NEVER CHRISTMAS
A stunning glitter topper with various silver holo glitters. This is bar glitter done right!!! I am in love with this! I will definitely have to wear this again in the day time to capture all the holo goodness! Here is one coat plus dabbing over Daughters of Eve.





WHEN HE SHAKES HIS MANE
A mint green creme with blue/green shimmer. Woah baby is this pretty! I love me a good minty polish! Again opaque in two coats and perfect formula.





SONS OF ADAM
A sky blue creme with blue/green shimmer. Two coats of pure perfection!





DEEP MAGIC
A glitter topper with various blue holo glitters in a clear base. Here I've paired one coat over Sons of Adam. This also looks amazing over a dark base!




The This Is The End Collection launches 11/20! Head on over to http://loveangeline.bigcartel.com/ to get your orders ready!!! Also be sure to follow Love, Angeline on Instagram @loveangelinepolish for updates and availability!






DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Love, Angeline products.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your review, as always, Colleen! Pinned it ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!