Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Serum No. 5 - Pink Lantern

Hey dolls! Today I have a simple Breast Cancer Awareness look using "Pink Lantern" from Serum No. 5. This polish will only be available for the month of October. What do you think of when you hear October? Breast Cancer Awareness? Halloween perhaps? Well why not have one polish for both occasions! A beautiful bright pink polish that has an orange lantern glow in the dark!


Here I've only used two coats on it's own plus topcoat. Due to the glow pigments this does have somewhat of a matte finish and I found that once it dried it had these little tiny bumps in some spots. Not bubbles but almost like texture but completely went away with topcoat.



I've just used pink rhinestones to create a breast cancer ribbon here. And I can not center rhinestones/studs to save my life....ever!



It is suggested that to get the best glow effect, paint over a white or other light colored base and activate the glow pigments by charging with a bright light source (i.e. sun). But as I said before I just used two coats by itself, but I did take it out in the sun before taking this picture. But I still had great glow at night when I went to bed without charging it. 






DISCLAIMER: This polish was provided to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Serum No. 5 products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!