Monday, October 14, 2013

PolisHaus - Fall Duo


Happy Monday everyone! Today I have a couple gorgeous PolisHaus Lacquer polishes to show you! These are seriously amazing. The formulas are perfection, the colors scream Fall and they just make me so happy! These are both also glow in the dark, but I had a hard time capturing the glow with either my camera or my phone so I will have to try again!



SALTED CARAMEL
A nude crelly polish, although it photographed more on the yellow side for me (rats!), with a ton of various autumn colored glitters. This is three thin coats plus topcoat. When I first saw this I instantly thought of Thanksgiving. Might very well be all that I wear for the occassion. We will see. But it's so beautiful!




PUMPKIN SPICE
An orangy peach crelly with a bunch of metallic Fall glitters. Ahh love! Here is two coats plus topcoat. Amazingly gorgeous. Spectacular formula on both of these. I don't usually get THIS excited over a polish unless they truly are amazing.




These are both available for purchase now at http://polishaus.bigcartel.com/! Get your perfect Fall polishes before they're gone! For new releases, sneak peeks, and store updates be sure to follow them on Instagram @polishaus! Hope everyone has a great week!


xo, Colleen





DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with PolisHaus products.

2 comments:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!