Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bliss Polish - Sons of Anarchy Collection

Hi dolls! Today I have three polishes from Bliss Polish Sons of Anarchy Collection, loosely based on the hit TV show. If you've never seen this show, well you just need to see it! Anywho, the Anarchy Collection will launch Friday 10/11!! I only have three to show you today but there are four other amazing colors! Go to http://blisspolish.storenvy.com/collections/388758-anarchy-collection to get a preview!



JAX
Ahhh the super sexy Jax. A steel gray shimmer that dries to the most amazing matte finish. All I can say about this polish is that it is damn sexy. Just like the character that it represents. This polish represents him perfectly. And if anyone didn't catch the connection, Charlie Hunnam, the guy that plays Jax, has been cast to play Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey. So this polish is absolutely perfect. This is two coats.

No topcoat. Friggin gorgeous!


With topcoat. Stunning! Really brings out the shimmer!




CHARMING
A milky white crelly with a hint of gold shimmer and gold flakies. This also dries to a perfect matte finish. It was hard to capture the flakies, my camera kind of washed them out. But this is so pretty!! This is two coats.
No topcoat.


With topcoat.




LYLA
A hot pink jelly with scattered gold flakies. Oh my what a beautiful polish! Again a little hard to see the flakies because my camera is stupid. Here is two coats plus topcoat.


You can kind of see the flakies better here.






These polishes were a dream!! So lovely and just perfection. I am so happy to have them. Like I said there are four more polishes in this collection so go to http://blisspolish.storenvy.com/ to check them out, along with some other great collections from Bliss Polish, like the Breaking Bad Collection! Also be sure to follow Bliss Polish on Instagram @blisspolish for sneak peeks, new releases and shop updates! Happy polishing!


xo, Colleen







DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Bliss Polish products.

2 comments:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!