Friday, September 13, 2013

Polish My Life - The Collegiate Crush Fall Collection 2013


Hi lovelies! Today I bring you The Collegiate Crush Fall Collection - Florida Edition from Polish My Life!




GATOR BAIT - University of Florida
A clear base with tiny orange and blue glitters, orange hearts and white stars. Formula was great and just a teeny bit of fishing sometimes. Here is 2 coats over Julie G "9to5".




KNIGHT & GOLD DAY - University of Central Florida
A clear base with small gold and black glitters, gold squares, black shreds, and white starts and the occasional sneaky black star. Lovely formula, the black stars are harder to find and even see but they sneak in there every once in awhile! But the white stars are not a problem at all! Here is one coat over Orly "Decades of Dysfunction". 



MY GARNET, YOUR GOLD - Florida State University
A clear base with small red, black, and gold glitters. White stars, gold squares, and red diamond glitters. Love this one! So easy to apply, no fishing! Here is two coats over Orly "Liquid Vinyl".




ORANGE U GLAD IT'S GREEN - University of Miami and Florida A&M
A clear base with small orange, green and gold glitters, gold squares and green circle glitters. Man do I love some circle glitters! Such a good combo! One coat over Orly "Liquid Vinyl".




BULL TURF - University of South Florida
A clear base with small green and gold glitters, gold squares, and white stars. LOVE!!! I love all the star glitters in this collection! Here is one coat over "Shamrock Shake" also by Polish My Life.




SHARK BAIT - Nova Southeastern University
A clear base with tiny silver glitters, blue and silver hexes, and white bar glitters. Applies great and I love that it's not overwhelmed with bar glitter. One coat over Wet N Wild "2% Milk".





There you have it ladies! These polishes are available now at http://polishmylife.com/!! And I know the school year has just started! Get your polishes to support your University this year!!! What better way to watch the games then with your schools polish!

xo, Colleen




DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of review/swatch. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Polish My Life products.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course my love! You're the best! Thank you for making me part of your polish posse!

      Delete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!