Thursday, September 12, 2013

Love, Angeline - Spellbound Collection



Hi guys! Today I have swatches of Love, Angeline's Halloween collection, Spellbound. Pre-orders for this collection start Friday 9/13!



CHARMED
Two coats plus topcoat.



HAUNTED
ONE COAT plus topcoat.



I PUT A SPELL ON YOU
One coat over Wet N Wild "On A Trip" plus topcoat.



SWEET DECAY
One coat over Hard Candy "Bity Blue" plus topcoat.




You can find Love, Angeline polishes here http://loveangeline.bigcartel.com/Pre-orders start Friday 9/13 and the collection will officially launch 9/25.

xo, Colleen




DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way, nor am I affiliated with Love, Angeline products.

2 comments:

  1. I was looking forward to seeing swatches of these and I am not disappointed! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I gotta say Haunted is my favorite. Such a unique color!

      Delete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!