Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nail Fabulosity Swatches & Review


Today I have some gorgeous polishes from Nail Fabulosity for you! Let's just get right on into it!




FIT FOR A QUEEN
A milky white base with holographic gold hexes and gold microglitters. So stunning! This is two coats on it's own and topcoat. Formula was great!




LITTLE BLUE DRESS - AMPED
Is a GORGEOUS holo thermal! It is a soft blue when warm and purple when cold. It's so amazingly beautiful! This is two coats and topcoat. Formula was amazing. Very smooth.




BUTTERFLY KISSES
Another gorgeous thermal! Pink when warm and purple when cold. It's soft and bold at the same time! Formula on this one was a bit tricky. It pulls a bit if you go over the same stroke in a single application but it ended up leveling out nicely. This is two coats and topcoat.





You can find these beautiful polishes at http://www.etsy.com/shop/nailfabulosity! Also follow @nailfabulosity on Instagram for updates!

xo, Colleen





DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Nail Fabulosity products.

1 comment:

  1. I have such a weakness for blue/purple thermals <3 These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!