Thursday, August 22, 2013

Love, Angeline Swatches


Hey pretties! Today I have some more swatches from Love, Angeline! These three polishes are from her white based line awhile back but are currently stocked in her store!!! They're so very pretty!





TEA'LITE
A milky white base with tiny white holo glitter, teal hexes, and white squares. Here is one coat over white and topcoat.





STRAWBERRY FIELDS
A milky white base with light pink and mint green matte hexes. Here is one coat over white and topcoat.





ANCHORS AWAY!
A milky white base with gold and navy hexes. Here is one coat over white and topcoat.




And then I decided to do some art with Anchors Away! So I added some diagonal chevrons. Not sure how I feel about them. I don't think it's for me. Or maybe I need to slant them more? I'll stick to my straight chevrons. Lol. For the chevron I used Lime Crime "Crema De Limon" and Zoya "Ibiza".



All these polishes and so many more beautiful ones can be found at http://loveangeline.bigcartel.com/!!!

xo, Colleen





DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of photo swatches. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Love, Angeline products.

3 comments:

  1. I just love waking up to your beautiful swatches/reviews of my polishes. Twice in about a week?! I'm so lucky! You did a great job, Colleen. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Strawberry Fields! And it looks so good on you too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!