Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Little Whale Blue

Hi lovelies! Today I bring you this fun summer/beachy/ocean mani! Colour Gossip Nail Lacquer was kind enough to send me their new 50 Shades of Blue Collection. I haven't had time to swatch them individually yet but I was able to put this look together using all 6 shades!


L-R: Icy Blue, Clean Slate, Patriotic Blue, Royal Pain, Royal Baby, Blue Velvet



I did a gradient using Icy Blue and Clean Slate on my index finger. Then I used Patriotic Blue as my base on my middle finger and stamped this cute little whale using plate W108 from Winstonia using Icy Blue again. Which I still suck at stamping. Lol. Then I used Royal Pain as my base on my ring finger and topped it with Royal Baby, a beautiful blue flake coat. Then I put Blue Velvet on the pinky! I love all these colors together!






Keep an eye out for individual swatches coming in the next couple weeks!

xo, Colleen

2 comments:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!