Monday, June 10, 2013

Love, Angeline - Summer Rainbows Collection



The Summer Rainbows collection from Love, Angeline are all solid opaque colors with slight shimmer. Overall with this collection, they are all a bit thick in formula. That is only because they are so highly pigmented but it does make them harder to work with and if you're not careful it they can become bubbly (which is slightly visible in a couple photos). For beginners I see you having a really hard time with these. You have to work quickly and use as little strokes as possible. So now on to the swatches!



GOOD DAY, SUNSHINE
A bright sunny yellow with a subtle shimmer. Can we talk about bright! That's bound to turn some heads!


COLORADO SUNSET
Bit of a copper orange with subtle shimmer. I think this would look gorgeous on dark skin tones!


STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI
A beautiful strawberry-ish red with subtle shimmer. Coming off more orangey in the photo :/


THE GRASS IS GREENER
A grassy green with subtle shimmer. This was the hardest one to work with. Was the thickest of all of them.


LET'S TAKE A DIP
A gorgeous cobalt blue with subtle shimmer. This would look stunning in the water! I love this one! Just look at it. I can't, I can't.



These are all amazing colors for the summer!! But just beware the formula. Unless you have had some experience with polish and how to work with certain formulas these might not be the best for you.


xo, Colleen




DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way, nor am I affiliated with Love, Angeline products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!