Saturday, June 15, 2013

Laquerlicious - July 4th, 1776



Today I have two polishes from the July 4th, 1776 Collection by Laquerlicious. The formula on these were amazing!!! So let's just get right into it!



ROCKET'S RED GLARE
Is a rich shimmery red with a tiny hint of gold shimmer and red, silver and blue micro glitter. This is two coats on it's own with top coat. So pretty!



CELEBRATE RED, WHITE & BLUE
With a clear base this is jam packed with an array of all different kinds of red, white and blue glitters. From stars, hexes, squares, and bar glitters in all different sizes, this does not disappoint! This is one and like a half coat over Essie "Bikini So Teeny". Stunning!



Get your hands on these plus the others from the collection while you still can! They're gorgeous! Get them here http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaquerliciousUnity?section_id=13651008


xo, Colleen




DISCLAIMER: These products were provided to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Laquerlicious products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!