Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I want to eat my cake, and paint it too!

I was browsing different chevron designs online for some inspiration and I stumbled upon this amazing cake!!! I just HAD to do it on my nails!! Talk about inspiration! This is the jackpot! Amazing-ness!!!!




Colors I used L-R: Fuchsia Shock, Grammy Gold, Flossy Flossy, Slapper, 9to5






I really don't like how my thumb turned out. I did some matte striping but you can't even see it so I didn't bother to photograph it more than once. 




Isn't this cake absolutely stunning!!! There are no words!
(Source: Google)




Sorry for all the pics but I just can't get enough!! Can you blame me? OOh-la-la!

xo, Colleen




6 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Awesome inspiration too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing!!!! What did you use for the gold dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used the gold polish that's pictured, Fergie "Grammy Gold" with different sized dotting tools.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cake, beautiful nails. I really need to start looking through google for some inspiration too. I'm having brain farts thinking of what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!