Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Colour Gossip Swatches

I have some more Colour Gossip swatches for you! Today I bring some dark fall colors! I know I know, summer is just starting but we always have to be a season ahead right? All polishes is 2 coats with topcoat.


First up is...

CITY CHIC (?)
The label was missing but from looking on the website I'm pretty this is City Chic. This does not suit my skin tone at all but it will be good for some nail art.



BACK STABBER
I love the name of this one. And it's gorgeous!



NATURE GIRL
Such a beautiful bold green. Don't have anything like this in my collection. Very pleased with this one.



RUMOR
Such an awesome black! Application was great!



You can find Colour Gossip Nail Lacquer at http://colourgossipnails.com/

xo, Colleen






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!