Sunday, May 5, 2013

Essie - Bikini So Teeny

This color is soooo freaking pretty!! I decided to FINALLY pick it up after telling myself about a 100 times over the last few months that I didn't need it. Turns out, I did!!

I always heard people complaining about it's formula but I thought it was wonderful!! I much prefer a thin sheer formula over a goopy thick one. I do recommend layering this over a white base to maximize it's full potential!!! It really shows true color payoff and makes it pop!! And you don't have to do so many coats.



2 coats Bikini So Teeny over white undies, no topcoat



Essie "Stroke Of Brilliance" over "Bikini So Teeny", glossy (no topcoat)



Essie "Stroke Of Brilliance" over "Bikini So Teeny", matte with China Glaze "Matte Magic"



You all know how much I love matte glitter so I just couldn't help myself!! I'm in love with these! And I'm so happy I gave in and finally got Essie "Bikini So Teeny". Perfect for summer!


xo, Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!