Thursday, May 2, 2013

10k!!!

Today I hit 10,000+ followers on Instagram!!! I got my "k"!!! You guys are all so amazing and I owe all this to you guys!! I don't do this to get followers or be popular. This is what I love to do and I would do it regardless but once you reach a higher number of followers that "k" becomes some what of a personal goal.

I have to thank each and everyone one of you and I wish I could give you all a big hug!! Thank you to everyone who generally likes what I do and supports the nail community. And thank you to those accounts that feature us. I love my IG family!!

I will be hosting a 10k giveaway very soon!!!!!! So stay tuned!! I want to get the main prizes gathered first.





Love you and thank you all very much!!!!!!!

xo, Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!