Friday, March 8, 2013

Polish Addict (Review & Swatches)

Today I'll be reviewing Razzberries by Polish Addict. I'm so glad she sent me this one!!! Razzberries is a milky pink crelly with small rose, gold, purple and teal circle glitters and large purple circle glitters. It also has tiny tiny glitters throughout. This applied like a dream although I did have to fish a little for the large purple circles with a toothpick but once I had used a bit of the polish it was easier to shake and grab with the brush. This bottle was completely full! And the larger purple circles lay nice on the nail without sticking up or snagging on things. In the pictures below I applied two coats of Razzberries over one coat of Sinful Colors "Cotton Candy" to make it more opaque. This is my first polish from Polish Addict and I really love it! I hope to get some more soon!!


2 coats Polish Addict "Razzberries" over 1 coat Sinful Colors "Cotton Candy"






bottle shots (front & back)



Label on bottom of bottle




macro bottle shot



2 coats Polish Addict "Razzberries" over 1 coat Sinful Colors "Cotton Candy"




You can find Polish Addict Custom Made Nail Polish at http://www.shoppolishaddict.bigcartel.com/

And don't forget to follow Polish Addict on facebook at www.facebook.com/polishaddict34, on Instagram @polish_addict_34 and twitter at www.twitter.com/polishaddict34!!



xo, Colleen






DISCLAIMER: This polish was sent to me by Laura Sanchez the creator of Polish Addict Custom Made Nail Polish for swatch and review.
These are my complete 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Polish Addict products.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!