Monday, November 26, 2012

Dots & Sparkles

Ok, so I know I said I was taking a break but it's so hard not to have my nails painted and now my nails are basically all even, just SHORT! There's still about half the damage left to grow out but it's getting there. SO, to get on with it, enjoy this mani!

I was getting tired of all the dark colors lately and I had been using a lot of blues lately for some reason too, I needed some PINK in my life! It's still kind of fall ish with the gray and mauve but not dark.




I hate when people don't include the thumb so here it is. Haha.


Polishes I used.
From Left to Right:
Sinful Colors - Soul Mate, Borghese - Milano Taupe, Revlon - Stunning, Rimmel - Steel Grey



xo, Colleen

Instagram: @lusterlacquer
ManiDiaries: @LusterLacquer




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!